Skip to content

Repairs inside your flat

For repairs inside your flat and for your own safety and peace of mind, you should use approved contractors and, if possible, ones who have been recommended to you.  

We would also advise you to get several estimates for the work before you choose one.  

Trade associations and professional organisations vary, but you can always contact the relevant association for information about your contractor or supplier. 

Utility companies (gas, water and electricity) and most insurance companies also provide breakdown cover for the equipment in your flat.

Last reviewed: