Skip to content


Stroud District Council owns the building that your flat is in and is responsible for insuring it. Your part of the premium or this insurance is listed separately as part of your service charge. The insurance value of your flat is also listed on the invoice for service charges.

The contents of your flat, such as your personal belongings and furniture, are your responsibility.  You should take out your own contents insurance policy.

See a summary of the buildings insurance.  The full policy can be viewed at the council offices by appointment.

Should you make a claim, please contact:

Last reviewed: