Skip to content

Help available

Help available

You can find the recommended energy efficiency improvement work on your current EPC report. Landlords must self-fund the improvement works or use third party funding where available with maximum £3,500 spend to comply with the regulations.

For information about funding opportunities available for landlords, please visit the Simple Energy Website.

You may also be eligible for help with funding and grant eligibility. For further advice and information, please contact the Gloucestershire Warm and Well on 0800 500 3076.

Landlords may be required to obtain consent for improvement works if your property is within a conservation area or is marked as a listed property. Further advice can be obtained by contacting the council’s Planning Services on

Last reviewed: