Skip to content

How do I find properties to swap to?

Stroud District Council are members of HomeSwapper who make searching for exchanges, communicating with other social housing tenants and arranging viewings, simple. Once you have found another tenant who is eligible to exchange, who lives in the UK, and wants to live in your home, you can progress the mutual exchange.

HomeSwapper has more than 200,000 adverts, is user-friendly and Stroud District Council tenants do not need to pay for this service as we are members of the scheme. 

Last reviewed: