Skip to content

Am I eligible to swap?

You will need to be a council housing tenant and hold a secure tenancy to have the right to mutually exchange. If you have an introductory tenancy, you will not be eligible to swap. It is always good to contact your Housing Officer to find out what type of tenancy you have and if you are allowed to swap homes before you start looking. 

Last reviewed: