Skip to content

Sheds, greenhouses and other garden buildings

If you want to install a shed, greenhouse or another garden building such as a summer house, you will need to seek permission from your Housing Officer in writing, outlining the size and type of garden building you wish to erect.

Permission is dependent on the size and location of the shed or building concerned, and this may also require planning permission from the District Council’s planning team.  They can be contacted on 01453 754442 or email for advice and guidance.

Last reviewed: