Draft Local Plan Background Papers
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEStroud District Council Planners will be resuming site visits from Monday 8th June. Please bear with us as we have a significant backlog of site visits to undertake.
The introduction of site visits will be in phases, the first being sites that can be visited without entering a building.
Please read the full update under Coronavirus.
- Local Housing Needs Assessment (Draft)
- The Assessment of Strategic Development Opportunities in Parts of Gloucestershire: Interim Assessment
- AONB Evaluation of Site Landscape and Visual Issues
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Levels 1 and 2
- Sustainable Transport Strategy
- Renewable Energy Resources Assessment
- Cotswold Beechwoods Visitor Survey 2019
- Rodborough Common Visitor Survey 2019
- Documents relating to PS37 new settlement at Wisloe
- Agricultural Land Classification
- Ecology Appraisal
- Ecological Constraints and Opportunities
- Heritage Assessment
- Highways and transport Technical Overview
- Flood Risk and Surface Water Site Appraisal
- Landscape and Visual Technical Note
- Environmental Noise Appraisal