Skip to content

Applying for consent

Apply for consent to do works to trees in a conservation area or protected by a preservation order.

You can apply to do works to protected trees online through the planning portal, or by downloading a form and sending it by post or email. 

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue