Report a missed bin collection
If your bin or container have not been emptied on the day your collection is due, you can report it online.
Before reporting it to us please check the following information:
- Please Do NOT report a missed collection on the collection day until after 5pm (Please note any reports made before this time will NOT be actioned)
When you can report a missed bin
- Please note missed collections have to be reported within 2 days of the scheduled collection day. So for example, if collection day is Tuesday a missed collection has to be reported by 5 pm Thursday of the same week.
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day.
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was your bin left out after this time? Please bear in mind that our crews start their rounds at 6:00am and collect until 5:00pm
- Are your bins supplied by the council?
- Bad weather. Inclement weather such as snow and ice may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. However unless otherwise instructed by the council, please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able
Report a missed bin collection form