Report a missed bin collection
If your bin or container have not been emptied on the day your collection is due, you can report it online.
Recycling was not collected from the following areas. Collections will be completed by the end of Thursday 22nd February.
Jubilee Road, Nailsworth
Culver Hill, Watledge Road
Recycling was not collected from Hyde Lane, Whitminster due to a road closure. Collections will be completed by the end of Thursday 22nd February.
Before you report a missed bin:
- Check any service updates above
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was your bin out in time? Collections start from 6:00am.
- Missed bins should be reported within 2 days of the scheduled collection.
- Bad weather. Inclement weather such as snow and ice may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. However unless otherwise instructed by the council, please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able
Missed communal bin collections
Report a missed communal bin collection.