Report a missed bin collection
If your bin or container have not been emptied on the day your collection is due, you can report it online.
Recycling was not collected from the following areas. Collections will be completed by the end of Tuesday 16th August
Elstub lane, Cam
Strawberry Fields, Cam
New Road, Cam
Frome Park Road, Stroud,
Lark Rise, Chalford – due to a vehicle blocking access. We respectfully ask that all vehicles are parked to allow clear access for waste collection vehicles
Before you report a missed bin:
- Check any service updates below
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day.
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was your bin out in time? Collections start from 6:00am.
- Missed collections should only be reported online after 5pm on your collection day.
- Missed bins should be reported within 2 days of the scheduled collection.
- Bad weather. Inclement weather such as snow and ice may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. However unless otherwise instructed by the council, please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able
Missed communal bin collections
Report a missed communal bin collection.