Report a missed bin collection
If your bin or container have not been emptied on the day your collection is due, you can report it online.
Before reporting it to us please check the following information:
NO SERVICE UPDATES
Report a missed collection
Before you report a missed bin:
- Check any service updates above
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day.
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was you bin out in time? Collections start from 6:00am.
- Missed collections should only be reported after 4pm on your collection day.
- Missed bins should be reported within 2 days of the scheduled collection.
- Bad weather. Inclement weather such as snow and ice may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. However unless otherwise instructed by the council, please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able.