Report a missed bin collection
If your bin or container have not been emptied on the day your collection is due, you can report it online.
Recycling was not collected from Tetbury Street, Minchinhampton, due to access blocked from ongoing Gigiclear rolling road works. The road will be closed until 25th September. Please re-present your containers by 6am on Tuesday 26th September.
Recycling was not collected from Brimscombe Hill To Jacobs Knowle Burleigh, due to access blocked from ongoing Gigiclear works. Collections will be attempted again in Friday 22nd September.
Before you report a missed bin:
- Check any service updates above
- Is it your bin collection day? Please refer to your new calendar or you can find your collection day
- Did you leave your bin in the right place? Bins should be placed at the edge of your property (where gates or drives meet the pavement) unless you have an assisted collection
- Was your bin out in time? Collections start from 6:00am.
- Missed bins should be reported within 2 days of the scheduled collection.
- Bad weather. Inclement weather such as snow and ice may mean that it is unsafe for bin crews to leave the depot. However unless otherwise instructed by the council, please leave your bin/containers out as normal and we will empty it as soon as we are able
Missed communal bin collections
Report a missed communal bin collection.