Local Plan Review Emerging Strategy 2018
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEStroud District Council Planners have now resumed site visits where social distancing can be complied with.
Please read the full update under Coronavirus.
Emerging Strategy Consultation
The purpose of this Emerging Strategy consultation was to understand:-
- Have we identified the main issues and needs relating to the places you live, work or visit in Stroud District?
- Do you support the potential strategy for addressing these issues and meeting future development needs? Or do you support an alternative approach?
This Emerging Strategy consultation involved:
- Public exhibitions We held public exhibitions around the District during the consultation period. This provided an opportunity to chat to officers working on the Local Plan review.
- Town and parish councils workshop We met with town and parish councils to discuss issues across different parts of the District.
- Direct communication We emailed agents, developers, key stakeholders, local interest groups and members of the public who had expressed an interest in being kept informed.
- Individual groups We held bespoke meetings to capture views. Please contact us if you know of a group that would like to get involved in future consultation events.