Local Plan Review Emerging Strategy 2018
Emerging Strategy Consultation
The purpose of this Emerging Strategy consultation was to understand:-
- Have we identified the main issues and needs relating to the places you live, work or visit in Stroud District?
- Do you support the potential strategy for addressing these issues and meeting future development needs? Or do you support an alternative approach?
This Emerging Strategy consultation involved:
- Public exhibitions We held public exhibitions around the District during the consultation period. This provided an opportunity to chat to officers working on the Local Plan review.
- Town and parish councils workshop We met with town and parish councils to discuss issues across different parts of the District.
- Direct communication We emailed agents, developers, key stakeholders, local interest groups and members of the public who had expressed an interest in being kept informed.
- Individual groups We held bespoke meetings to capture views. Please contact us if you know of a group that would like to get involved in future consultation events.