skip to main content

Planning and building Control

  • planning-and-building-controlpng Planning applications

    Pre-application advice and planning enquiries. Apply, view and comment on planning applications online.

  • council-tax-greypng Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)

    CIL is a levy on certain types of development to fund infrastructure in the Stroud district. Find out if your development is CIL liable and the process involved.

  • planning-and-building-controlpng Building control

    Our building control service ensures that buildings are designed and constructed in accordance with the Building Regulations and associated legislation.

  • conservation-greypng Conservation, listed buildings, trees and hedgerows

    The conservation service includes information on listed buildings, conservation areas, tree conservation and hedges.

  • boundary-maps-greypng Planning strategy

    Have a look at the Local Plan and find other planning guidance that aims to shape the way in which Stroud District is developed in the future.

  • county-district-greypng Planning constraints and policy maps

    Check if your property is in a conservation area, area of outstanding natural beauty, flood zone, if there are any trees with preservation orders on them, if the property is listed or has an article 4 direction on it. Also see which site specific policies apply to the site.

  • exclamation-markpng Enforcement

    Make a complaint about work done without permission.

  • for-salepng Local land charges

    Carries out searches to identify any registrations that may affect property or land.

  • streetpng Address management

    Creates and amends official addresses and names streets.

This page was last updated: 1 week ago

Share this page