Bulky waste collection service
The bulky waste collection service is for items that are too big to fit into a normal household bin; too heavy to safely collect using your normal bin collection (over 25 kg ); or for items that are not allowed in a household bin (such as electrical appliances). This includes items such as old furniture, fridges and other large household items.
Before you ask us to collect an unwanted item, can you get rid of it another way?
- if it's in good condition, give it to someone who could use it
- if you can get it there, take it to your nearest recycling centre
- If you think it could be repaired, advertise it on Freecycle. Charitable organisations look through these selling pages and will try to repair almost anything to give it a second lease of life. Keep an eye out for ‘Fix it for free’ events held 4 times a year in the Subscription rooms, Stroud.
- The charge is £15 for up to three items and then £5 for each item after that when booked at the same time.
- No refunds will be given for any reason, this includes cancellations or if the items are collected by another organisation.
Do you want to order a collection?
See things we cannot take before you continue.
How to book a collection
To book a bulky waste collection please contact our customer service centre on: 01453 754424 and pay with either a credit or debit card. Our customer services centre is open Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm and Fridays 8.45am to 4.30pm.
Bulky waste - what we won't collect
We only collect bulky household waste that can be safely lifted by two people.
Bulky waste charity donations
Donate your unwanted item.
This page was last updated: 1 week ago