Skip to content

Change of address

This form is for residents who have moved house within the Stroud district.

Your answers should tell us everything we need to know. We will get in touch if we need any more information.

This information is for Stroud District Council's use; you will still need to contact everyone else - such as utilities, insurance and banks.

Change of address form

Your details

New house Address

Please provide a Council tax account reference where known

Old address details

Information for council tax

Name and forwarding address of the previous occupier (if known):

Information for Voting

To register to vote, please go to For each person over the age of 16, you will need your date of birth and national insurance number to register or alternatively, we will post a Household Enquiry Form to the address.

Information for Recycling

Personal data is processed in accordance with the Council’s Privacy Notice. Please see Sections 1 to 10 and section 11 for details.

Last reviewed: