Corporate plans and policies
Corporate strategies, plans and policies for Stroud District Council.
- A recovery strategy for Stroud District (593 KB)
- Anti fraud and corruption policy statement and strategy (including anti bribery policy and anti money laundering policy) 2017 – 2019 (517 KB)
- Contaminated land strategy (537 KB)
- Corporate Asset Management Strategy 2016-2021 (34 KB)
- Data Protection Policy (402 KB)
- Equality diversity policy (367 KB)
- Jobs and growth plan 2013-2018 (1.8 MB)
- Jobs and growth plan 2013-2018 update (1.6 MB)
- Risk management policy (339 KB)
- Stroud District Council Corporate Delivery Plan 2019-20 (1.4 MB)
- Whistle blowing policy (301 KB)
The Council's Constitution provides a set of rules on how the Council operates.
Corporate delivery plan (CDP)
To help the Council deliver its vision it produces a 4-year rolling Corporate Delivery Plan (CDP) , which is reviewed annually.
Jobs & growth plan
Our plan for increasing jobs opportunities, job growth and prosperity in the Stroud district.
Equality and diversity
We recognise and value the diversity of the local community and believe that equality is central to the provision of modern quality services.