Corporate plans and policies
Corporate strategies, plans and policies for Stroud District Council.
- Council Plan 2021-26
- Recover, Reset and Renew: A Strategy for Stroud District
- 2030 Strategy
- Corporate Asset Management Strategy 2016-21
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Risk Management Policy Statement and Strategy
- Social Value Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Economic Development Strategy
The Council's Constitution provides a set of rules on how the Council operates.
To help the Council deliver its vision it has produced a Council Plan, which sets out the critical activity for the Council and how this is focused through our governance arrangements.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We recognise and value the diversity of the local community and believe that equality is central to the provision of modern quality services.