Licensing panel meetings
Licensing Panels consider various licences including applications under the Licensing Act 2003 where there has been representation and reviews of taxi and private hire licences.
Licensing Panels are made up of 3 Members of Community Services and Licensing Committee.
Select a Licensing panel meeting
- Stonehouse Court Hotel-Variation Application - Hearing 23rd July 2020
- Review of Hackney Carriage Driver Licence - 6th August 2020
- Scrumptious Fish and Chip Shop Chalford, Variation Application. Hearing 7th January 2021
- India Palace, 13-15 Church Street, Wotton-under-Edge - Review Hearing 31st March 2021
- Review of Hackney Carriage Driver Licence - 15th September 2021
- The Barn at Court Farm, Broad Street, King Stanley - Hearing 24th January 2022
- Uley Brewery, Variation Application - Hearing 1st April 2022
- Brodys, 7-8 High Street, Stroud Variation Application - Hearing 10:00 15th July 2022 at Ebley Mill