Skip to content

Brown road signs

If you are a tourist attraction you may be able to apply for for a brown sign through Highways England.

Eligible venues

Brown signs help road users find attractions and facilities.

An attraction is a place people visit for pleasure and interest, for example:

  • theme park
  • historic building
  • museum
  • zoo

A facility is a tourist amenity, for example:

  • hotel
  • guest house
  • camping ground
  • picnic site

For further details and to apply please visit GOV.UK