Skip to content

Gas supply

If you want to arrange a new gas supply, you must get permission from the Council before contacting the supplier, unless we are installing the gas heating for you.

If you have a problem with your gas meter, you will need to contact your energy supplier. 

To find out who your gas supplier is, call the Meter Point Administration Services on 0870 608 1524 (calls cost 7p/min plus your network access fee).  They may ask you for the serial number located on your meter.