Skip to content

Support for those experiencing domestic abuse

We recognise that domestic abuse can be a terrifying experience and will work with you and all relevant agencies, including the police.  If you need help please contact your Housing Officer.

If you wish to stay in your home we can help by installing extra security measures. On the other hand, if you are too afraid to stay then we will investigate suitable temporary accommodation.

You can get practical help and advice from the Stroud Women's Refuge.

You can find other contacts and information on our webpages here.