Neighbourhood planning process and additional guidance
COVID 19 - DEVELOPMENT SERVICES: SITE VISITS UPDATEStroud District Council Planners will be resuming site visits from Monday 8th June. Please bear with us as we have a significant backlog of site visits to undertake.
The introduction of site visits will be in phases, the first being sites that can be visited without entering a building.
Please read the full update under Coronavirus.
- Neighbourhood area designation
- How to gather and use evidence
- How to resource your neighbourhood plan
- How to structure your neighbourhood plan
- How to develop a vision and objectives
- How to work with land owners and developers
- Sustainability appraisal
- SEA/HRA Screening
- How to prepare a character assessment
- How to write planning policies
- How to write a consultation statement
- How to write a basic conditions statement
- Submission of neighbourhood plan proposal to the Council
- Adopted neighbourhood planning timetable