The Council has developed a housing evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan. A number of studies have been produced, in some cases undertaken with or by other authorities and consultants.
- Gloucestershire Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA)
- Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople
- Strategic Housing Land Availability (SHLAA)
- Strategic Assessment of Land Availability (SALA)
- Stroud District Pilot Brownfield Register
- Stroud District Settlement Role and Function Study 2014
This page was last updated: 9 August 2017