Our approachable and knowledgeable staff offer a professional advice and treatment service at very competitive rates. The pest control team can deal with a wide range of pests including:
- Rats, mice, wasps, fleas and other insects - See all pests and charges
Book an appointment to get rid of pests
- To make an appointment call: 01453 754478
About our pest control services for your home
We give priority to pests of public health significance and we do not currently deal with bats, squirrels, badgers, foxes, moles or birds. The team do not carryout pest proofing work or timber treatment but we can provide advice on how to keep your premises free of pests.
We are able to respond to most domestic pest emergencies without drama in a discrete and professional way. Our pest control officers are some of the most experienced in the industry.
There is a charge for most of our work which is payable at the time of booking, so please have a credit or debit card to hand. However, if you are in receipt of an income related benefit you may be entitled to a discount, depending on the type of treatment. When you call to book an appointment please make sure you have full details of the eligible benefit you are claiming (including the benefit reference number and your national insurance number).
The full fee will be payable if you cancel a visit without giving 24 hours notice (or call by 10am if your appointment is on Monday) or fail to provide access to the property at the arranged time. A £32 call-out charge may be applied in the following circumstances:-
- If a survey is required in order to provide a quotation for treatment (if you subsequently book a service, the call out fee will be deducted from the final bill)
- If we are unable to carryout the treatment (e.g. if there is no safe means of access; no evidence of a pest problem or no secure place to leave poison bait)
For further information and charges:
Where rat or mouse infestations on domestic premises are due to the keeping of livestock e.g. poultry, our commercial rate will apply and no reductions for people on benefits are applicable.
- Bed bugs
- Cluster flies
- Other insects (Moths and carpet beetles)
Pest control services for your business
In the event of a pest infestation our pest control team can deal with the problem quickly and effectively at competitive rates.
However, we believe that prevention is better than cure. We offer a free, no obligation quotation for an annual contract tailored to meet your needs and the types of pests that are likely to visit your premises. Our pest control officers are able to give clients advice on how to keep their business pest-free and operating without interruption and, of course, within food hygiene and health and safety requirements.
Our portfolio of commercial clients includes factories, caterers, retailers, farms and schools.
Call us to arrange a free survey and quotation: 01453 754478.
Whilst we don’t recommend it, we recognise that some people will decide to treat pests using off-the-shelf pesticides and traps. If you do decide to treat an infestation yourself do take care. Remember
- Many pesticides are harmful to people, pets and wildlife
- there is growing evidence that amateur use of rodenticides can contribute to poison resistance, particularly in rats
- read the label carefully and follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- make sure you remove and properly dispose of any left-over product
- break-back traps don’t always kill cleanly, check them regularly to avoid captured animals suffering unnecessarily
Pest control charges
How to arrange a pest control visit and our charges.