Skip to content

Tell us that you're moving home

If you move house, it is important you tell us as soon as possible so we can send you a bill for council tax.

  • moving-homepng Change of address

    Use this form if you are moving in, out or simply changing your address within the Stroud District Council area. You can also use this form to set up your first Council Tax account with us.

  • county-district-greypng Moving away from the Stroud District

    Tell us you're moving away from the district.

Share this page