Skip to content

Tell us about your change of address or household circumstances

Don't pay the wrong amount! Tell us if you are moving home or have had a change in your household circumstances.

  • bulky-collections-greypng Tell us that you're moving home

    Let us know if you are moving in, out or within the Stroud District Council area or setting up your first Council Tax account with us.

  • county-district-greypng Change your details

    It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of council tax you have to pay. Please do not use this form if you are changing address. Please confirm your name, address and account number if you have it. If you are telling us about a change in circumstances please also include the date that the change occurred.

Share this page