If you are looking to start a new business or expand or grow your existing business we have the expertise to provide specialist services to help you.
Our Business Regulatory Support service covers a range of topics across:-
- Food safety and hygiene
- Health and safety at work
- Event management
- Environmental protection
- Pest Control
- Staff training on the above topics
These are charged at cost price and are suitable for all businesses whether pre-start, start-up or an established business. We'll also help you identify the services you can obtain from other agencies.
When you call us, we will ask you about your business and discuss what you need to do to meet legal requirements. Depending upon your business, your experience and your needs, we may recommend an on-site visit if we feel this would benefit you.
What can you expect when you contact us?
- We will give you a same day response to your regulatory enquiry (open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm). If it's outside of these hours, please leave us a message on our answer phone or email us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible
- Our expert team will ask you about your business and discuss with you what you need to do to operate legally
- We will recommend packaged support to meet your needs (charged at cost)
- We will signpost you to free regulatory business support services where available
- An officer can come out and give you tailored business regulation advice
This page was last updated: 27 September 2017