Skip to content

House to House Collections

To carry out house-to-house collections for charitable purposes you need a licence from the council. The collections can be monetary or other items such as clothing.

How to make an application

Before applying for a Licence in the Stroud District area you may wish call or email The Licensing Section at Stroud District Council to check that the date(s) you are requesting have not already been booked by another charity. It is in the interest of the public and collectors that there are not too many collections taking place at the same time at the same location.


  • No fee is required

Apply Online

Apply by Post or Email the Form to -

House to House Guidance and Code of Conduct for Collectors




Share this page