Leisure and sport passes
We have a number of discount leisure and sports passes on offer. Whether you wish to jump in your local pool or sign up for a membership at your local sports facility there are a number of saving schemes available.
Stroud district concession scheme
The scheme has been designed to promote physical activity across the district with its focus being placed on the following groups of people who would benefit from discounted use.
Who is entitled to join?
- People under 16 years of age. (Note, Swimming for under 18 months is free of charge in public sessions)
- Students in full-time education aged 16 and over
- Senior citizens aged 60 years and over
- Disabled people
- War widows and war pensioners
- People receiving any of the following; Job seekers Allowance, Income support,
- Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, Incapacity Benefit, Pension Credit (Guaranteed Element) aged 60 years and over.
You can apply at any centre across the district.
Inclusive membership: Leisure pass
The most popular pass, this pass covers everything Dursley Pool and Sports Centre have to offer at Dursley Pool and Sports Centre.
The leisure pass is available either as a yearly pass with one upfront payment, yearly pass payment by direct debit or as a monthly card.
The upfront yearly option is the most cost effective way to purchase your membership.
We also offer a student rate for any one in full time education. To purchase a student pass you will need to bring in a letter from your university or college stating you are in full time education. If you are a Rednock student please bring in your school pass.
What is included in your leisure pass?
- Unlimited Swimming
- Water based exercise classes
- All sports centre exercise classes
- The Venue Fitness Suite (inductions are required)
- Racket sports
If you are a regular swimmer then this is for you. By purchasing a swim card you will have access to unlimited public swimming. This card can be purchased either as a monthly card or as an annual card, like with the leisure pass the annual swim pass will provide the best value for money. This card can also be purchased on direct debit.
Stratford Park Leisure Centre
The everyone active discount card is a free card which entitles those eligible for concessions discounts on activities at all everyone active centres. Proof of eligibility will be required when signing up.
This page was last updated: 9 August 2017