Food Hygiene Course 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
A one-day course, designed to meet the food hygiene training requirements for food handlers in catering and retail, leading to the Chartered Institute of
Environmental Health (CIEH) foundation certificate in food safety.
Firm grasp of the importance of food safety systems, techniques and procedures; Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling); Confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
- Courses to be held in our well-equipped training room at Ebley Mill Stroud.
- Full day courses cost £20 per person per course.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Full day courses last approximately 6 hours and conclude with a short multiple choice examination, leading to a nationally recognised certificate.
- Tea/coffee provided on all courses. On a full day course lunch can be purchased from one of the nearby cafes on Ebley Wharf, or bring along a packed lunch.
NB: Courses may be cancelled if insufficient numbers enrol, in which case a full refund will be given.
To secure your booking please call our Business Support team on 01453 754473, or Email us Environmental.email@example.com
Booking terms and conditions:
Payment for all courses must be made at the time of booking by debit/credit card. Cancellations received less than 7 days before a course will be charged at the full rate.
This event will also run on Thursday 24th February 2022.
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Where: Ebley Mill
Postcode: GL5 4SR