Comments and feedback - Subrooms review
February 2017 open day
On 18 February, an open day was held at the Subrooms to share information on the consultation so far, the review process, and how organisations can make expressions of interest to take on the venue.
November 2017 information events
A number of information events have been held during November. We have also collected comments from letters, our website and from other ad hoc channels.
Public information event 18 November 2017
- Feedback summary report 18 November (341.8 KB)
- Appendix A the map (251.1 KB)
- Appendix B comments (616.8 KB)
Members information events 23 & 24 November 2017
- Slides from members information event (681.1 KB)
- Comments and feedback from members information event (242.5 KB)
- Members information event notes (334.2 KB)
Other information gathering exercises
There were 309 postcards received supporting the appeal to Stroud District Council to ensure that the Subscription Rooms and its forecourt area remain in community ownership. It is a vital community asset.
There were a number of letters received. All personal details have been removed.
- Letters (428.5 KB)
- Background information - Subrooms review
Information about the Subrooms review process.
This page was last updated: 2 weeks ago