Skip to content


You searched for "public rights of way" matched 1 page(s).

Showing results 1 to 1.

How to report fraud

You can report fraud allegations relating to Benefit fraud as well as claiming false Council Tax discounts, Business Rates avoidance, false housing applications and the subletting of a social housing property, in the following ways:

Location: /housing-benefit-universal-credit-and-council-tax-support/how-to-report-fraud

Search suggestions

  • Check your spelling
  • Do not type full sentences and pick out just a couple of keywords. For example,┬áchange this: 'I'd like to get a drop kerb put outside my house in Kings Stanley' to simply 'drop kerb'
  • Staff names - Where possible we do not publish individual names or email addresses. Please use the contact us form.

Planning application search

Committee documents

Recycling dates

Try using our A-Z

Every page on is listed in our A-Z

Suggest content or search term

If you haven't found what you are looking for and would like to suggest a search term or missing content. Please use our website feedback form.

Share this page