Skip to main content


You searched for "anti social behaviour" matched 17 page(s).

Showing results 1 to 10.

Anti-social Behaviour

Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) covers a range of unacceptable behaviour, nuisance and criminal activity, which has a negative effect on the community and the quality of life for residents.

Location: /community-and-living/community-safety-and-neighbourhood-wardens/anti-social-behaviour

Neighbourhood Wardens

The Neighbourhood Wardens work across the Stroud District by providing a highly visible presence, whilst acting as the eye's and ears of the community. The Wardens create a safer, cleaner and greener district by engaging within the local parishes…

Location: /community-and-living/community-safety-and-neighbourhood-wardens/neighbourhood-wardens

Anti-social behaviour

Actions which interfere with an individual’s peace, enjoyment and comfort are treated as anti-social behaviour.

Location: /housing/council-tenants-and-leaseholders/your-neighbourhood/anti-social-behaviour

Examples of anti-social behaviour

We categorise anti-social behaviour as either serious or minor. Examples of high-risk forms of anti-social behaviour include but are not limited to: threat to life assault Hate crime Safeguarding matters including child neglect While…

Location: /housing/council-tenants-and-leaseholders/your-neighbourhood/anti-social-behaviour/examples-of-anti-social-behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

You can report an instance of Anti-social Behaviour on the following link: Report antisocial behaviour Out of hours reporting of anti-social behaviour  If you would like to report ASB and our offices are closed, you can call our out-of-hours…

Location: /housing/council-tenants-and-leaseholders/your-neighbourhood/anti-social-behaviour/report-anti-social-behaviour

Corporate plans and policies

Corporate strategies, plans and policies for Stroud District Council.

Location: /council-and-democracy/corporate-plans-and-policies

Paws on Patrol

Paws on Patrol is a crime prevention scheme where dog owners register to be the 'eyes and ears' for their community while out walking their dogs.

Location: /community-and-living/community-safety-and-neighbourhood-wardens/paws-on-patrol

High hedges

A hedge can also be an ideal garden boundary that if well maintained lasts a long time and can bring wildlife and colour to a garden. However issues with neighbours can arise when hedges are not maintained.

Location: /environment/planning-and-building-control/planning-enforcement/high-hedges

Get help with debts

If you need help with buying equipment, home improvements or medical needs, visit the Money Advice service for free and impartial information or get in touch with one of the independent organisations listed here.  Advice from other…

Location: /housing/council-tenants-and-leaseholders/your-home/your-housing-rent/money-matters/get-help-with-debts

Previous 1 2

Search suggestions

  • Check your spelling
  • Do not type full sentences and pick out just a couple of keywords. For example, change this: 'I'd like to get a drop kerb put outside my house in Kings Stanley' to simply 'drop kerb'
  • Staff names - Where possible we do not publish individual names or email addresses. Please use the contact us form.

Planning application search

Committee documents

Recycling dates

Try using our A-Z

Every page on is listed in our A-Z

Suggest content or search term

If you haven't found what you are looking for and would like to suggest a search term or missing content. Please use our website feedback form.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue