skip to main content

Report a graffiti problem

Use this form to report graffiti on council-owned land or property such as public buildings, public parks and open spaces, street name plates.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue