Skip to content

Report a faulty street light

Gloucestershire county council provide this service.

Report a problem on the road or pavement including:

  • broken signs
  • overgrown trees
  • potholes
  • street light faults
  • traffic signal faults.


Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue