skip to main content

Road works, closures and footpath diversions

Please note that the majority of Council services relating to roads are run and supported by Gloucestershire County Council.

To report an issue regarding Gloucestershire roads such as: potholes or surface water you must report this to Gloucestershire County Council:

  • folderpng Temporary road closure information

    How to apply for a road closure.

  • apply-for-it-greypng Public footpath diversions

    Stroud District Council are responsible for public path diversions.

  • hazard-signpng Road works

    Online maps show planned works across the county by Gloucestershire Roads and other utilities (the water, gas and electric companies).

  • tourismpng Brown road signs

    If you are a tourist attraction you may be able to apply for for a brown sign through Highways England.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue