skip to main content

Will there be any grace if I don’t have enough change?

We always aim to enforce the parking restrictions in a fair and reasonable way.  However, we do expect people to pay the appropriate charge.  The pay by phone option is available if you get caught short of change.  As ever, if you do receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) that you feel isn’t justified, we will consider your appeal.  All appeals need to be in writing and instructions are on all PCNs.

This page was last updated: 2 October 2017

Share this page