Stroud District Council

Report It Online

report it logo

If you need to tell us something, whether it's a overflowing bin or a pothole in the road, then use our online communication channel to Report a Problem!

Select from one of the channels below and you will be given a form to fill out. Your information will go directly to the people who can help.