Skip to content

Medical reasons

Does your home no longer meet your medical needs? If so you may wish to consider the following:

Adapting your current property – For more information on this or to access funding please see:, alternatively you could contact Adult Social Care on 01452 426868 and discuss your situation with an Occupational Therapist.

Private renting  may also be an option for you – advice on this can be found on our private renting page.

You may wish to start looking for suitable social housing through and if you are over 60 you may wish to consider sheltered accommodation

Share this page