Skip to content

I am struggling with money/debt

If you are experiencing financial difficulties for any reason there is help available. The Housing Advice Team at Stroud District Council is able to refer you to our specialist money advice service run by the Citizens Advice Bureau.

To access this service get in touch now! You might also find solutions in the links below


The housing advice team are providers of foodbank vouchers. We can issue these to individuals or families in crisis situations, each voucher can be exchanged for food parcels from the foodbank.

We are unable to provide this service over the telephone and each applicant will be required to collect their voucher from the council offices. Further information and a full list of providers can be found on the foodbank website.

Share this page