Skip to content

My partner and I are separated and I have my children visit me, can I get an extra bedroom?

Unfortunately due to lack of social housing, high demand and the bedroom tax - Bedroom entitlement for the children will be given to the parent that is claiming the child benefit for the children.

No extra bedrooms are awarded for visiting children.

Share this page