Skip to content

I have seen an empty property and want to bid for it/ I want a specific property

All social housing properties are advertised through www.Gloshomeseeker.

If the property belongs to the Council it is usually advertised once notice has been given by the last tenant. It will be waiting for the new tenant to move in or is awaiting major works to bring it up to our Lettable Standard.

If the property belongs to a different landlord then they may also be carrying out work or may be a delay in advertising it. Stroud District Council do not match individuals to specific properties.

Share this page