How to apply with Homeseeker Plus
Housing advice serviceDue to the current situation, we are having to prioritise our housing advice service to respond to contacts from those who are currently homeless/imminently threatened with homelessness only.
If you attempt to contact us in relation to your Homeseekerplus application, banding decisions, or you require general housing advice there is likely to be a substantial delay in response. Up-to-date information will be made available at Homeseekerplus.co.uk and the ‘Help’ section may provide you with answers to any queries you may have.
We do appreciate your patience at this difficult time.
There are 5 steps to applying for a home with Homeseeker Plus:
- Register with Homeseeker Plus www.homeseekerplus.co.uk
- Banding - You will receive an email or a letter
- Look at adverts for homes on the website
- Bid for a home you like - You can have up to three bids every week
- Offer of a home - The landlord will tell you if you have got the home you wanted
Further details about can be found in the Homeseeker Plus leaflet