Introductory tenancy (up to 3/11/19)
An introductory tenancy is a probationary tenancy for twelve months. After the trial period, the tenant may become a secure tenant if they meet the conditions in their tenancy agreement.
The terms and conditions for this type of tenancy are:
- a 12 month trial period (can be extended a further six months)
- the same level of service (as secure tenants)
- same obligation to pay rent and meet Tenancy Agreement conditions
- less security if you break tenancy conditions
- fewer rights (e.g. no right to buy, exchange or carry out improvements)
Existing Introductory Tenancy Agreement (current to 3/11/19).
The vast majority of our Introductory Tenants go on to become Secure Tenants.