Your responsibilities (as our tenant)
- pay your rent and, if applicable, your service charge on time
- keep your home and surroundings in good condition. See Repairs you're responsible for
- keep the inside of your home in good decorative order
- never use the loft for storage or any other purpose
- behave as a reasonable neighbour
If you wish to keep a pet you MUST have written permission from your Neighbourhood Management Officer prior to taking on responsibility for one and you will be expected to abide by our pet policy. Failure to do so may result in the animal(s) being removed and a re-charge. If you have any queries, please contact your Neighbourhood Management Officer.
If you do not keep to your responsibilities as a tenant we will write to you to tell you that we are starting the process of taking possession. We will give you 28 days to put right any breach of tenancy.