Skip to content

Ending a joint tenancy

If you want to end your joint tenancy, you should contact your Neighbourhood Management Officer first. If you or your partner ends the tenancy, this will terminate the tenancy for both of you.

If there has been a relationship breakdown you may wish to contact our Housing Advice team or alternatively Shelter or the Citizens' Advice Bureau for housing advice.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue