Skip to content

Changing your name

If you wish to change your own name on your tenancy, then you need supply three documents:

  • A letter requesting a name change
  • A completed application form,  and
  • a marriage certificate, utility bill or evidence of deed poll

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue