What do estate inspections cover?
At least the following:
- Outstanding repairs to communal areas
- Poorly maintained gardens and boundaries
- Abandoned vehicles on communal land
- Problems with the performance of the grounds maintenance contractor
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Work required to trees on communal land
- The condition of garage and play areas
- The condition of lighting on estates
- The existence of pest infestation on communal land
- The cleanliness and condition of bin stores and refuse collection points
Your Neighbourhood Management Officer (NMO) will record the issues raised in order to rectify matters.