What we do
When you report an incident to us, we will:
- respond within five working days or if it is a high risk within 24 hours*
- meet you where you feel most safe
- respect confidentiality
- carry out a thorough investigation
- be clear about what we can and can’t do
- agree on a way forward together (an action plan)
- keep you up-to-date with what’s happening
- provide support throughout the process
* or the next working day if the incident is reported on a Friday or a Bank Holiday.
For more details, see our Anti-Social Behaviour policy
Do keep in mind that a good neighbour needs to be reasonably tolerant and understanding of other peoples’ comfort, lifestyle and needs, however. Before complaining consider whether it is a question of lifestyle and whether your reaction is reasonable by discussing this with a member of your family or your Housing Officer who might help you in deciding this.