Skip to content

What if I am an Introductory Tenant?

If there is sufficient evidence of serious or persistent anti-social behaviour, we will take the case to court in order to evict you.

Share this page

We use cookies to improve user experience. If you continue, we will assume you are happy to accept cookies from this website. Continue