Repairs and heating
We have a repairs team and gas servicing team. You can use the same contact methods to report repairs and gas heating problems.
The quickest way to report a repair is online.
Visit Tenants Online to check on a repair.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: You must start your message with the word 'REPAIRS' otherwise it will not be received - Text: REPAIRS 078 51 729 229
During office hours (08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:45 - 16:30 Friday - Call on 01453 766321
Out-of-hours emergencies - Call 01453 222 104
Gas leaks (contact Wales & West straight away on 0800 111 999)
You should also:
- open doors and windows
- switch off the gas supply at the mains
- check if the pilot light has gone out. If any gas appliances have been left on, turn them off. If the pilot light is still on and gas appliances are off, there may be a gas escape.
- do not switch lights on or off, use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical appliances
- do not smoke, light a match or any other kind of naked flame