Skip to content

Income Management

Income Management Officers work with you to manage your rent and service charge payments.

If you're having financial difficulties and are unable to pay your rent, please get in touch sooner rather than later.  Your Income Management Officer (IMO) will do everything they can to help you keep up with your rent payments. 

We know that many residents who have been affected by Coronavirus are concerned about how they will be able to afford to pay their rent. We would like to assure people that we will do all we can to help you through this difficult time.

If you are experiencing financial hardship due to Coronavirus, you may be able to make a claim for Universal Credit (which will include a payment to help you pay your rent) and council tax support. In the first instance please check our website for guidance then follow the online forms to make a claim. You will need to make a separate claim for council tax support.

The government has announced a new Hardship Fund to support economically vulnerable people and households. Details will be announced shortly, but it is expected that most of this funding will be used to provide council tax relief, either through existing local Council Tax support schemes or similar measures.

The quickest and easiest way to contact us about your rent is via email at or by telephoning 01453 766321 and choosing option 3, then option 3 again.

Share this page