Changes to your tenancy agreement * new dates added *
Published: Thursday, 12 November, 2020
* NEW DATES *
- Monday 29 July, 6-7.30pm, Dursley Library, May Lane, Dursley, GL11 4JH
- Tuesday 30 July, 6-7.30pm, The Conservatory, Cotswold Bowls Club, Golden Jubilee Way, Stroud, GL5 3HQ
We're proposing to make some changes to your tenancy agreement which will make the relationship between us, the landlord and you, the tenant clearer and give greater protection to both parties.
We have written to all our tenants enclosing a copy of the proposed tenancy agreement, along with some 'frequently asked questions' that a panel of tenants have produced.
If you would like to find out more about the proposed changes we have arranged a series of consultation meetings where you can meet the Tenancy Operations Manager, and ask questions about the new tenancy agreement.
Please view the links below:
- Letter sent to all tenants & details of meetings
- Proposed introductory tenancy agreement
- Proposed secure tenancy agreement
You can comment on the proposed changes by writing to:
Patricia Andrade, Tenancy Operations Manager,
Stroud District Council,
or by email to email@example.com
All comments must be received by 22 July 2019.